- 12 January 2022 The spectral line parameters correspond to the HITRAN2020 version.
16 September 2021
From March 1, 2022, this site will be available ONLY on the tsu.ru domain, but not on iao.ru.
It is possible that these changes will occur later, but we cannot provide such a guarantee.
- 19 November 2019 Partition functions Q(T) of the 17O13C17O molecule are added to the database in the temperature range 1-1000 K (calculation by S. A. Tashkun, 2019)
- 19 March 2019 The updates 2018 of the HITRAN database for H2O, CO2, NO and COCl2 are now available
- 5 December 2018 Special Issue of the Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer “In Honor of the Scientific Contributions of Vladimir Tyuterev and Bob Gamache” is now open for your submissions.
- 5 December 2018 The second announcement of the HighRus-2019 conference is now available.
- 13 July 2018 The HighRus-2019 website is now open. The first announcement is now available.
- 8 February 2018 The 25th International Conference on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy will take place in Bilbao, Spain, September 3-7, 2018
- 7 February 2018 The 73rd Meeting of International Symposium on Molecular Spectroscopy will be held in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois, USA, June 18-22, 2018
- 29 January 2018 15th International HITRAN Conference (united with the 14th ASA conference) will be held at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Massachusetts, June 13-15, 2018
- 28 December 2017 Line-by-line lists of the HITRAN2016 database are now available
- 28 February 2017 3rd International Workshop “Spectroscopy and Dynamics of Ozone and Related Atmospheric Species” will be held in Reims, France on October 4-6, 2017
- 8 June 2016 Hitran on the Web 2.0 is released
- 4 May 2016 Special issue of JQSRT "XVIIIth Symposium on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy (HighRus-2015), Tomsk, Russia" is published as Volume 177
- 15 February 2016 The 24th International Conference on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy will be held on August 30th - September 3rd 2016 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- 8 February 2016 The ASA-HITRAN 2016 Congress will be held at the University of Reims in France August 24-26, 2016. The event will focus on atmospheric spectroscopy and its applications in Aeronomy, Planetary Science, Database Management Systems, and more.
- 20 December 2015 The "Titan Aeronomy & Climate" workshop ( including spectroscopy session) will be held on June 27-29 2016 in Reims, France
- 25 May 2015 The Program of the HighRus-2015 symposium is now available
- 15 January 2015 Сall for nominations: Benedict Spectroscopy Award
- 2 July 2014 The XVIII Symposium and School on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy (HighRus-2015) will be held on June 30 – July 4, 2015, Tomsk, Russia