- 8 June 2016 Hitran on the Web 2.0 is released
- 4 May 2016 Special issue of JQSRT "XVIIIth Symposium on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy (HighRus-2015), Tomsk, Russia" is published as Volume 177
- 15 February 2016 The 24th International Conference on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy will be held on August 30th - September 3rd 2016 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- 8 February 2016 The ASA-HITRAN 2016 Congress will be held at the University of Reims in France August 24-26, 2016. The event will focus on atmospheric spectroscopy and its applications in Aeronomy, Planetary Science, Database Management Systems, and more.
- 20 December 2015 The "Titan Aeronomy & Climate" workshop ( including spectroscopy session) will be held on June 27-29 2016 in Reims, France
- 25 May 2015 The Program of the HighRus-2015 symposium is now available
- 15 January 2015 Сall for nominations: Benedict Spectroscopy Award
- 2 July 2014 The XVIII Symposium and School on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy (HighRus-2015) will be held on June 30 – July 4, 2015, Tomsk, Russia
- 6 May 2014 Update for HITRAN References
- 20 January 2014 13th International HITRAN Conference (united with the 12th ASA conference) will be held on June, 23-25, 2014 at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
- 16 October 2013 Line-by-line N2 updates 2013 of the HITRAN database are now available
- 12 October 2013 Line-by-line H2 updates 2013 of the HITRAN database are now available
- 11 June 2013 The new edition of HITRAN (HITRAN2012) has passed testing and is now available.
- 7 January 2013 An update of the hydrogen halide (HF, HCl, HBr, and HI) line parameters has been performed.
- 18 October 2012 Line-by-line list of cyanoacetylene (HC3N) is now available
- 12 October 2012 Line-by-line ClO updates 2012 of the HITRAN database are now available
15 March 2012
Bibliographic references correspond to updates of 3 February 2012
- 12 March 2012 IR absorption cross sections for BrONO2 are now available
21 October 2011
Registered users may now to upload their own spectra and compare them to simulated from HITRAN data in graphical mode (My spectra section)
- 8 October 2011 Registered users are now able to save simulated spectra and compare them in graphical mode (Saved spectra section)