- 28 December 2017 Line-by-line lists of the HITRAN2016 database are now available
- 28 February 2017 3rd International Workshop “Spectroscopy and Dynamics of Ozone and Related Atmospheric Species” will be held in Reims, France on October 4-6, 2017
- 8 June 2016 Hitran on the Web 2.0 is released
- 4 May 2016 Special issue of JQSRT "XVIIIth Symposium on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy (HighRus-2015), Tomsk, Russia" is published as Volume 177
- 15 February 2016 The 24th International Conference on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy will be held on August 30th - September 3rd 2016 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- 8 February 2016 The ASA-HITRAN 2016 Congress will be held at the University of Reims in France August 24-26, 2016. The event will focus on atmospheric spectroscopy and its applications in Aeronomy, Planetary Science, Database Management Systems, and more.
- 20 December 2015 The "Titan Aeronomy & Climate" workshop ( including spectroscopy session) will be held on June 27-29 2016 in Reims, France
- 25 May 2015 The Program of the HighRus-2015 symposium is now available
- 15 January 2015 Сall for nominations: Benedict Spectroscopy Award
- 2 July 2014 The XVIII Symposium and School on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy (HighRus-2015) will be held on June 30 – July 4, 2015, Tomsk, Russia
- 6 May 2014 Update for HITRAN References
- 20 January 2014 13th International HITRAN Conference (united with the 12th ASA conference) will be held on June, 23-25, 2014 at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
- 16 October 2013 Line-by-line N2 updates 2013 of the HITRAN database are now available
- 12 October 2013 Line-by-line H2 updates 2013 of the HITRAN database are now available
- 11 June 2013 The new edition of HITRAN (HITRAN2012) has passed testing and is now available.
- 7 January 2013 An update of the hydrogen halide (HF, HCl, HBr, and HI) line parameters has been performed.
- 18 October 2012 Line-by-line list of cyanoacetylene (HC3N) is now available
- 12 October 2012 Line-by-line ClO updates 2012 of the HITRAN database are now available
15 March 2012
Bibliographic references correspond to updates of 3 February 2012
- 12 March 2012 IR absorption cross sections for BrONO2 are now available